Redesign a high-traffic website for a marketing automation leader. The goals included modernizing the look and feel and adding functionality to grow the business.
The work was collaborative, with a fully distributed agile team.
- Design and develop fully responsive landing pages
- Develop App Marketplace, Partner Portal, Product, Pricing, Support, and Demo pages
- Calendar and Scheduling integration for online demos and webinars
- Ideate and create interactive prototypes for a blog redesign
- Evaluate 3rd-party components to ensure compatibility
- WordPress theme and plugin customization
- Asset integration and optimization
- Audit, track and improve performance metrics
- Cross-browser testing and troubleshooting
SharpSpring is one of the fastest-growing companies in Marketing Automation and realized rapid growth following the website redesign.